Tips for Cutting Men's Hair
1. Trim the back and sides evenly with clippers.
2. Trim up to the middle of the back of the head with clippers. From there, trim hair with sharp scissors.
3. Pull hair through your fingers vertically and make the cut. Always remember this rule, and this will help keep from leaving a "line" in the hair.
4. NEVER cut hair by pulling it through your fingers horizontally. This will leave a line and show where you made the cut.
5. Bend the ear forward when trimming around it. Trim most of the side with clippers but opt for scissors for a more precise cut around the ear.
6. It is much easier to cut curly, kinky hair than thinner straight hair. Curly hair doesn't show mistakes as much.