Men's Grooming Tips
- Keep your fingernails trimmed and clean. Same for toenails.
- Trim your nose hairs occasionally. What you're used to, others may notice.
- If you don't iron your clothes, remove them immediately from the dryer so wrinkles don't set.
- In hot weather, wear light-colored, cotton clothing and socks. This will absorb less heat and "sweat stains" will be less visible.
- Consider trimming your arm pit hairs in warm weather. Less hairs, less bacteria, less smell. Think about it.
- Don't be reluctant to trim or tweeze any stray eyebrow hairs.
- Good dental hygiene means a dazzling smile.
- Brush your tongue when you brush your teeth. Your tongue attracts bacteria and can cause bad breath.
- Wear sunglasses outside, not only will the sun damage the skin around your eyes, constant squinting will leave permanent creases over time.
- Fake a tan - use sunless tanning lotion.
- Men need moisturizers and sunscreen just as much as the opposite gender. If you don't have a skin care regimen, start now.
- Quit smoking and restore your healthy glow.
- Never pick a mole. If one looks suspicious or is bothersome, your dermatologist can remove it with a very simple procedure.
- Visit your dermatologist annually for a complete examination.
- Use a concealer for blemishes. Men do this all the time. Just don't think about the "make-up" word.
- If you're prone to acne and breakouts, wash your face twice a day with antibacterial soap.
- Use a toner to remove excess oil and shine on your face. Then, use lip balm outdoors to prevent chapped lips